my bloggidy blog headshot

my bloggidy blog headshot
Shot by Atomic Photography

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lifetime Movie to be shot in Richmond!? Wha?

So my agent is sending me sides soon for this Lifetime movie to be shot in Richmond.  EXCITED!  Just auditioned for another movie to be shot in Richmond and now this! God is just really great.  Fincannon and Associates Casting is doing the casting for this film. As Mark Paladini would say, "Collect your no's"  Been really grateful to collect anything this month! On top of that Jay Gates texted me yesterday asking me to audition for a Coastal shoot with John Forte.  Hoping something bites! 

I love how I am sitting in starbucks (free WIFI now!) in KC while my parents are waiting for power to be turned back on in their house after the crazy lightening storm last night and waiting for Mr. B to get in from his delayed flight out of detroit! BOO!  So much is happening and I love it.  I love the possibility of what can and will come with my recent move to Richmond! :))

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure you will get these roles since I was the reader for you! Love u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend in DC who is going for a role in that movie as well! Small world!

    ReplyDelete